Santa Rosa Junior College Off Campus Housing
Welcome to Santa Rosa Junior College Off-Campus Housing. This site is for SRJC students, faculty, and staff to find quality, safe local housing within a commutable distance to campus. We could not provide this service without the help of local landlords that provide a home-away-from-home for our students.
During the pandemic, many landlords have asked if now is the time to post or wait? To help make this choice easier, we have adjusted our posting fees by 33% to help landlords choose the 12-month posting option allowing them to re-list and de-list as many times as needed throughout the year. A full year listing is just $30 using promo code 'COVID-19' - be sure to choose the 12-month option. New landlords always receive a free 30-day listing. Thank you for supporting Santa Rosa Junior College off-campus housing.
The Santa Rosa campus hosts 80% of the student body with the other 20% attending classes at one of the smaller regional campuses of SRJC. With an array of athletic opportunities as well as academics, you can pursue athletics as a member of the numerous teams and become a proud Bear Cub.